We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team.
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an accomplished Executive Assistant and Office Manager to provide administrative support to the CEO and Executive Leadership Team. You will provide critical support to both in-office and virtual members of the leadership team while also overseeing effective operations of the company’s office headquarters.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Serve as an administrative partner to the CEO & leadership team by helping them effectively anticipate, manage, and prioritize commitments, meetings, tasks, travel, and other responsibilities.
- Maintain a high-level of organizational efficiencies to ensure the leadership team can accomplish daily projects and long-term strategic initiatives. Keep leadership well-informed of important developments and identify areas that need immediate escalation.
- Support office operations: receive and make guests feel welcome, keep public areas and conference rooms neat and prepared for meetings, arrange audio/video meeting requirements, organize food/catering arrangements, ensure supplies are stocked, manage mail, answer phones, photocopy and file, and more.
- Manage calendars, prepare meeting documentation and schedules, arrange travel, and provide other logistical support for the CEO and leadership team.
- Assist in planning and coordination of larger meetings, events, or conferences.
- Other logistical duties that help keep the trains moving on time.
Experience and Competencies:
- 5+ years of experience preferred, assisting executive-level team members ideally within a political campaign/organization, non-profit, government, or corporate entity.
- Experience with executive level calendar management and travel coordination.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of key programs including but not limited Microsoft 365 (Office), Slack, and Zoom.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, outstanding interpersonal and communications skills, strong follow up and follow through abilities, superior time management, and high attention to detail.
- A high degree of comfort with multitasking and changing priorities, while still demonstrating effective decision making, urgency and ownership to drive issues to completion.
- Demonstrate discretion and judgement to preserve the integrity of sensitive and private information.
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for campaign hours and commitment: it won’t always be 9 to 5, but the work and team are worth it.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Compensation, Benefits, and More:
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. The position includes inclusion in company bonus structure, as well as employer paid health insurance, 401k eligibility, paid-time off, parking, and more (expect doughnuts on a much too-frequent basis). This is a full-time, in-office position located in our Alexandria, Virginia headquarters.
Interested applicants should fill out an application below.