We’re looking for a Creative Designer to join our team.
What we’re looking for:
Campaign Solutions is looking for an accomplished and talented Creative Designer who thinks conceptually, can develop concepts to drive campaigns, and has an interest in Republican politics. We work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving industry. Our team follows current trends across the entire digital space to develop new ideas to test in politics. While detailed knowledge of Republican politics or political campaigns is not a requirement to do the job, the ideal candidate will have an interest in the work we do and the ability to represent our work to current and prospective clients with knowledgeable professionalism.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- You’ll develop original digital design concepts, marketing campaigns, websites, social media and email graphics, logos, documents, proposals, presentations, collateral materials, and more. We may even ask you to work on some video production on occasion.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand client issues and objectives. The work you do will need to be taken from cool concepts to amazing final product – often very quickly – and you’ll need to help guide our clients and team throughout the process.
- Your designs will need to be both visually stunning and effective on a variety of devices, including mobile, web, and more, and will exhibit strong attention to detail.
- Designs will go beyond just amazing visuals: you’ll ensure the user experience and interface, functionality, and interactions are all intuitive and top-notch.
- Ability to work quickly and adapt to changing priorities. Our work is often based on breaking news, so some of the designs you will create may be viewed by the public within hours of getting started. You’ll need to move fast but still produce high-quality work.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time, while still being effective, efficient, and exceeding our high design standards.
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for campaign hours and commitment: it won’t always be 9 to 5, but the work and team is worth it.
- 3-5 years of design experience. A foundation in politics, public affairs, or public relations work is not required, but is a big plus.
- Experience working in a design role within a digital agency is desired although not required.
- Strong demonstration of online, digital and web-based design including (but not limited to) websites, social media graphics, email graphics, and online advertising (banner ads, etc.)
- Extensive experience and proficiency in Adobe’s Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and more) and other design and technology programs.
- Experience with video production and editing is definitely a plus.
- A solid understanding of technology integration, including working with programmers / developers.
- Experience working with both client-facing and internal projects.
- You are up to date on modern design trends, digital innovations, and cutting-edge technologies.
- An online portfolio demonstrating original creatives in digital media that you can share with us.
Compensation, Benefits, and More:
Compensation is competitive and based on experience. The position includes inclusion in company bonus structure, as well as employer paid health insurance, 401k eligibility, paid-time off, parking, and more (expect doughnuts on a much too-frequent basis). This is a full-time position located in our Alexandria, Virginia headquarters.
Interested applicants should fill out an application below.