We’ve been where you want to go…”
After almost two decades in the industry, Campaign Solutions pioneered online political fundraising, advertising, and digital strategy for Republican candidates, organizations, public affairs groups, and non-profits – and we’re running head first into the next decade, with a keen eye on what’s best for our clients.
Our team is a tight-knit group of thinkers, doers, strategists, political junkies, and digital enthusiasts. If that sounds like the sort of team that you want to be a part of, come along for the ride and let’s find out what lays ahead. Better yet, let’s shape the political and digital landscape our way – together. Interested in being a part of our team but don’t see a spot her that’s exactly for you? Email us and let us know how you think you could fit in.
Open Opportunities to Join Our Team:
Customer Service Assistant
We’re looking for an customer service assistant to join our team.
What we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate must be organized, flexible, able to interact with staff at all levels, and demonstrate excellent attention to detail. They will work very closely with the Office Manager and nearly all members of the staff and be assigned a variety of tasks. We seek individuals that can think on their feet and work well with others while maintaining a positive and helpful attitude. This individual must also have great customer service skills and be willing to switch gears and wear different hats in a fast paced environment where priorities may change quickly. While detailed knowledge of politics or political campaigns is not a requirement to do the job, the ideal candidate will have an interest in the work we do and the ability to represent our work to clients, customers, and guest with knowledgeable professionalism.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- First point of contact for guests and customers, including greeting visitors in a professional and welcoming manner and determine how you can provide the highest possible level of service.
- Answer all incoming phone calls in an open and positive manner, transfer calls to their proper recipient, take and relay messages as needed, and exercise discretion and judgment while fielding requests over the phone.
- Maintain the professional appearance of the front desk area and common spaces.
- Keep supply closets stocked and organized, and submit and maintenance requests.
- Coordinate and send outgoing mail for staff (via FedEx, USPS or local courier), distribute incoming mail to appropriate recipient, and collect mail from our P.O. Box at nearby post office.
- Order food and refreshments as requested for meetings.
- Perform secretarial, clerical, and administrative support, with tasks such as copying, printing, binding, filing, office equipment maintenance, office access management, visitor workspace arrangements, and office directory.
- Assist Office Manager and other members of the team with projects and tasks as needed.
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for campaign hours. It won’t always be 9-6, but the work and team is worth it.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (part-time work will be considered)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, self-starting team player who can prioritize, multi-task and has an enthusiasm and desire to learn and grow in the role.
- Ability to work well independently as well as collaboratively with team members. Flexibility and ability to perform in a fast paced work environment is a plus.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with both PC and Mac operating systems.
This is a full-time position located in our Alexandria, Virginia headquarters. Compensation is competitive and based on experience. Interested applicants should contact Carter Kidd at (703) 684-3435 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking qualified intern applicants to help with all sorts of company projects. We are primarily looking for applicants with a basic understanding of HTML, online politics and a great attitude to learn what he/she might not yet know. As a small company, our whole team pitches in on everything from answering the phones to deploying mass emails and we are looking for interns with similar work ethic. Joining a small, tight-knit team, a successful candidate will possess entry level skills (or at least an interest and willingness to learn) of online political advocacy and be ready to jump in on any project when needed. He/she will enjoy the thrill of electoral politics, but also have a true fascination with the social web and its many implications in politics. There are not hard and fast requirements though and the most important quality is a good, can-do attitude.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- You should come to us already well-versed in how social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) are used in the field, and have tons of ideas on how it could be better.
- Basic Proficiency in HTML, CSS, and the Adobe Creative Suite is a huge plus. As a small firm, everyone gets their hands dirty with the basics: formatting emails, building landing pages, editing websites, and more. It would be great to have an intern who is familiar with these projects or interested in learning!
- Knowledge and passion for the tech industry and where it’s headed. As a part of our dynamic team, you should be hungry for the next big thing and constantly be consuming news from outlets like TechCrunch.
- Appreciation and enthusiasm for campaign hours. It won’t always be 9-6. But you knew that already.
Internship positions are available in our Alexandria, Virginia headquarters. Compensation is competitive and based on experience. Interested applicants should contact Carter Kidd at (703) 684-3435 or email@example.com for more information.